- Nasdaq وIraq Stock Exchange توقّعان على اتفاقية جديدة حول تكنولوجيا السوقPosted 22 hours ago
- یوٹل نے آسٹریلیا اور میلبورن میں اولین فلیگشپ ہوٹل کے لئے پرعزم ترقیاتی منصوبوں کا اعلان کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- Nasdaq and the Iraq Stock Exchange Signs New Market Technology AgreementPosted 2 days ago
- ” فوجیان کے اطراف سیاحت، حاصل کریں تمام نعمتیں” رنگ برنگے ژینگژو کی شاندار دنیا میں خوش آمدیدPosted 3 days ago
- Yotel Announces Ambitious Growth Plans for Australia and First Flagship Hotel in MelbournePosted 3 days ago
- “Tour around Fujian, Have all Blessings” — Welcome to the Fantastic World of Colorful ZhangzhouPosted 4 days ago
- ہائیکو میں ڈکٹیل کریک کے ساتھ تصویر کی مانند دلکش واٹرفرنٹ راہداریPosted 1 week ago
- الخطوط الجوية الكويتية تنضمّ إلى نادي عطلات أنانتارا كأحدث شريك يتيح تحويل نقاط الطيرانPosted 1 week ago
- Anantara Vacation Club to add Kuwait Airways as Newest Airline Points Conversion PartnerPosted 1 week ago
- Picturesque Waterfront Corridor along Ducktail Creek in HaikouPosted 1 week ago
6th meeting of the Standing Committee on Commerce and Textile was held today
Islamabad the 6th meeting of the Standing Committee on Commerce and Textile was held in Constitution Room, Parliament House, at 11:00 am under the Chairmanship of Syed Naveed Qamar, MNA. The agenda of the meeting is circulated vide Notice No. F.2(1)/2019-Com-I Vol-IV dated 24th June, 2019.
2. The Advisor on Commerce Mr. Abdul Razak Dawood, while briefing the Committee on eliminating the Five Zero Rated Export Sectors of Pakistan said that payment of sales taxes refund had always remained a problem for the exporters. Since it creates liquidity problems for the exporters in 2005, Government introduced zero rating facility for the export-oriented industrial sectors namely, textile, carpet, sports goods, surgical and leather to solve the issue. The facility of no payment no refund, has been withdrawn in the Finance Bill 2019-20. The Business fraternity related with the above industrial sector protested on this withdrawal and has requested the same should be continued. The Committee taking into consideration their woes has asked the advisor to resolve this issue by talking to Ministry of Finance and Federal Board of Revenue and also recommended to find a middle way as it would be in the interest of Exporters and Government of Pakistan.
3. The meeting was attended by Mr. Abdul Razak Dawood, Advisor on Commerce and MNA's, Mr. Ali Khan Jadoon, Mr. Muhammad Yaqoob Sheikh, Mr. Nawab Sher, Mr. Raza Nasrullah, Mr. Khurram Shahzad, Mr. Ahmad Hussain Deharr, Mian Muhammad Shafiq, Ms. Wajiha Akram, Ms. Sajida Begum, Mrs. Farukh Khan, Rana Tanveer Hussain, Mr. Rasheed Ahmed Khan, Ms. Shaista Pervaiz, Ms. Shaza Fatma Khwaja, Mir Munawar Ali Talpur, Syed Javed Ali Shah Jillani, and Additional Secretary of Ministry of Commerce along with Senior Officers..
Source: MINISTRY OF NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF PAKISTAN