- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
5th death anniversary of Shaheed Benazir Bhutto to be observed on Thursday
Naudero: The fifth anniversary of martyrdom of former Prime Minister Ms. Benazir Bhutto will be observed on Thursday December 27. Pakistan Peoples’ Party has finalized arrangements for the main function in this regard at Garhi Khuda Bakhsh.
A public meeting will be held at the mausoleum of the martyred leader. President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf are likely to address it. Special functions will be held across the country to mark the day.
Chairman PPP Bilawal Bhutto Zardari will also address the gathering and announce the party manifesto for the next general elections.
President and Prime Minister of Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Governor of Punjab and Chief Minister of Balochistan are also scheduled to arrive for which accommodation has been arranged at different rest houses.
Bilawal Bhutto Zardari last evening laid a floral wreath on the grave of Shaheed Benazir Bhutto. Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari and Asifa Bhutto Zardari accompanied him. They remained there till midnight and inspected the arrangements of anniversary programs.
Extraordinary security measures have been adopted for which around 7000 personnel of police and other law enforcing agencies have been deployed. A number of medical camps have been setup and leaves of doctors and paramedics of Chandka Medical College Hospital Larkana have been cancelled.