- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 10 hours ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 3 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 3 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 4 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 4 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 4 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 5 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 5 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 5 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 5 days ago
CM offers compensation cheques to relatives of deceased female teachers
Peshawar: Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Amir Haider Khan Hoti met and offered compensation cheques to relatives of deceased female teachers that died in incident of firing on January 1st in Swabi.
Relatives of seven martyrs were offered Rs.300, 000 each while one injured was offered Rs.100, 000.
The CM issued directives for government employment to one member each of affected families. Commissioner Mardan Muhammad Adil, Deputy Commissioner Swabi Muhammad Shah, ANP Swabi President Haji Rahmanullah and Accountant Bakhtiar were also present on the occasion. Joint prayers were offered for the martyrs on the occasion.
The CM expressed solidarity with the affected families and condemned the incident. He said that enemy to peace, development and humanity restrict society from moving ahead and the attacks on welfare organizations, female teachers and polio teams reflect their ill and backward minds.
The cm said that human life has no replacement however; government’s assistance for fulfilling life needs and demands was our duty.
He assured the families for unveiling and bringing to justice, the elements involved in this coward act. He said that no stone will be left unturned for bringing these elements to justice. He directed commissioner and Deputy Commissioner Mardan for giving employment to one member each of affected families.
He also directed social welfare department in this connection. The CM distributed a total of Rs.2.2 million among relatives of martyrs and injured.
The relatives of martyrs thanked the cm on employment and healing their wounds. It merits a mention here that teachers van of Roshni School came under fire from terrorists on 1stJanuary in Swabi.
The incident claimed lives of six women and a man the driver got injured. Meanwhile chief minister chaired a high level meeting at his office. Matters pertaining to progress on development scheme, funding situation and goals for completion of different projects were reviewed in detail.
The chief minister expressed satisfaction on performance of national construction developments particularly Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Highway Authority, Public Health Engineering and C&W.
He hoped that development schemes initiated for general welfare will be accomplished on time and qualitatively in order people can benefit from modern travel facilities. Administrative Secretaries of concerned departments briefed the meeting on development scheme.