- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 10 hours ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 1 day ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 2 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 2 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 2 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 2 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 5 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 6 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 6 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 6 days ago
Zimmer Biomet Executive Awarded IAIR CEO/MD of the Year for Excellence in Leadership, Inspiration and Innovation
SINGAPORE, Nov. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (NYSE and SIX: ZBH), a global leader in musculoskeletal healthcare, today announced that Li Yong Ming, Vice President of Zimmer Biomet China and Hong Kong, received the coveted International Alternative Investment Review (IAIR) CEO/MD of the Year Award in Healthcare Solutions for excellence in leadership, inspiration and innovation. IAIR is one of the fastest growing magazines worldwide focusing on global economy and sustainability, and awards its CEO of the Year distinction to outstanding business leaders who demonstrate excellence and proven success in areas such as innovation, organizational growth and personal commitment toward their businesses and people.
Mr. Li is recognized for his entrepreneurial spirit, strategic direction and personal influence in consolidating the Zimmer Biomet businesses in China and Hong Kong, and positioning the company as a leader in the musculoskeletal healthcare field. During his tenure, Mr. Li not only led the successful integration of Zimmer and Biomet following the global merger, but also delivered double-digit growth, sustained organizational commitments and development of a high-performing sales team.
“I am honored to receive the prestigious IAIR CEO/MD of the Year Award, and humbled to be chosen from among such a stellar group of business leaders and companies,” said Mr. Li. “I share this award with my Asia Pacific team who played an integral role in modifying the organizational structure and business processes to embrace a more unified, customer-centric business model to improve performance in China and Hong Kong.”
“China’s rapidly-aging population fuels a growing need for innovative and effective solutions to preserve and restore mobility, and Yong Ming has successfully led the strategic expansion of Zimmer Biomet’s Asia Pacific business to capitalize on this significant market growth opportunity while advancing our corporate mission to improve the lives of people with musculoskeletal disorders,” said Sang Yi, President of the Zimmer Biomet Asia Pacific region.
About the IAIR AWARDS®
IAIR AWARDS® is one of the world’s leading ranking systems and hosts award ceremonies in Excellence in Innovation & Leadership. The awards panel is comprised of the scientific committee of IAIR® and IAIREVIEW.org along with a team of dedicated legal, economic and financial journalists in over 120 countries worldwide.
The IAIR AWARDS® protects its independence and does not accept paid sponsorships.
The IAIR AWARDS® is focused on Excellence in Innovation & Leadership, in particular in the following categories: Green Economy, Alternative Investments, Business Opportunities, Global Corporate Excellences, FX, ETFs and Commodities, Law, Asset Management, Family Office and Wealth Management, Philanthropy, Private Equity, Real Estate and Property, Succession Planning and Family Businesses.
Some of its past winners and top ranked companies include: Morgan Stanley, Bank of China, Rockefeller, BNP Paribas, IBM, HDFC Ergo, Freshfields, UBS, Novartis, BlackRock, Rothschild, Deutsche Bank, Aviva, Vodafone, Russel Investments, ReMark, BASF, Daimler, Royal Dutch Shell, Christian Dior, Cartier, Fedex, ABB, 3i Group, APAX Partners, Bridgepoint Capital, Allen & Overy, Willkie Farr & Gallagher, DLA Piper, CMS.
The IAIR AWARDS® has a strong presence in the world’s most influential financial centers including Hong Kong, Dubai, London, Singapore, Milan and New York.
About Zimmer Biomet
Founded in 1927 and headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana, Zimmer Biomet is a global leader in musculoskeletal healthcare. We design, manufacture and market orthopaedic reconstructive products; sports medicine, biologics, extremities and trauma products; office based technologies; spine, craniomaxillofacial and thoracic products; dental implants; and related surgical products.
We collaborate with healthcare professionals around the globe to advance the pace of innovation. Our products and solutions help treat patients suffering from disorders of, or injuries to, bones, joints or supporting soft tissues. Together with healthcare professionals, we help millions of people live better lives.
We have operations in more than 25 countries around the world and sell products in more than 100 countries. For more information, visit www.zimmerbiomet.com or follow Zimmer Biomet on Twitter at www.twitter.com/zimmerbiomet.
For Asia-Pacific Region: