- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 12 hours ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 17 hours ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 6 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 7 days ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
Zigzag technology in construction reduces environmental pollution: Rizwan
Punjab Minister for Environment Muhammad Rizwan has said that use of zigzag technology in construction and operations of brick kiln reduces environmental pollution as well as the fuel consumption up to thirty percent.
He said this while chairing a meeting at Environment Protection Department in Lahore today (Wednesday).
He stressed upon kiln owners to adopt this new technology without any fear or hesitation as it gives better quality bricks and reduces coal consumption.
On this occasion, Secretary EPD Dr. Zafar briefed to the minister that Nepal introduced zigzag technology in Pakistan with the cooperation of the Brick Kiln Owners Association of Pakistan about a year ago.
He informed the Minister that delegation of different owners of Brick Kiln from Nepal arrived in Punjab to train brick Kiln owners in the province.
Source: Radio Pakistan