- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 11 hours ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 1 day ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 2 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 2 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 2 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 2 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 5 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 6 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 6 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 6 days ago
Yiwu Fair: Preparatory Work in Smooth Progress
YIWU, China, Sept. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire — Yiwu Fair, an abbreviation for the “China Yiwu International Commodities Fair,” is organized by the Ministry of Commerce and Zhejiang Provincial Government and held in Yiwu, Zhejiang province from October 21 to 25 yearly. It is the third highly influential export commodities exhibition in Asia and the world after the Canton Fair and East China Fair. Since 1995, 18 Fairs have been held, with the 19th coming as scheduled this October. Now leasing work is near an end.
Recently, the organizer of Yiwu Fair declared that preparation of the Fair is in smooth progress with over 70 percent of booths reserved, over 20,000 intentional purchasers fixed, over 2,000 buyer teams home and abroad determined, nearly 15,000 invitations sent to database buyers with blanket POs and over 800 exhibitors enrolled online.
To provide exhibitors and purchasers with detailed information on the Fair for arrangements on procurement, consulting and exhibition to be scheduled in advance, the organizer makes the following introduction:
The Fair has 10 exhibition halls, providing over 4,500 international standard exhibition booths for almost all kinds of commodities. Among them, Exhibition Halls A1 and B1 are designed for Hardware, B2 and C2 are for Daily Necessities, C1 for Jewelry & Accessories, D1 for Underwear & Socks, E1 for Arts and Crafts, D2 is for Electronic & Electrical Appliances, A2 for E-Business & Trade Services and All-China Women’s Federation, and E2 for Stationery & Sports Goods.
According to relevant data from Yiwu Fair, supply of booths for Hardware and Daily Necessities falls short of demand and there are vacancies for other categories. “Related industries and enterprises that want to participate in the Exhibition should sign up as soon as possible to reserve better booths,” says Wang Guocheng, director of Yiwu Fair Office.
Ranking among the largest, the most influential and effective consumer goods exhibition of its kind, Yiwu Fair was authenticated in 2011 by UFI. Till now, defined by the Exhibition authority as a preferred platform for global consumer goods manufacturers and purchasers to make trade negotiations, Yiwu Fair will bring greater impact and impetus to the commodity industry this year by adhering to an idea of specialization, internationalization, marketization and branding in its development.
SOURCE: The 19th China Yiwu International Commodities Fair Organizing Committee