- FXCM Arabic Wants to Meet You in DubaiPosted 4 days ago
- يريد القسم العربي في FXCM مقابلتكPosted 4 days ago
- ٹیکساس چکن ® کی ملٹی یونٹ ڈویلپمنٹ ڈیل کے ساتھ پاکستان تک وسعتPosted 5 days ago
- ZEE5 نے بلاک بسٹر سے بھرپور فروری کے پروگراموں پر سے اٹھایا پردہ؛ اپنے بین الاقوامی ناظرین کےلئے ستاروں سے سجی اورجینلس پروگراموں کا کیا اعلانPosted 5 days ago
- Endgame Chief Scientist Hyrum Anderson Keynotes Cyber Defense Summit and Busts the Myths of AI in Cyber SecurityPosted 6 days ago
- Texas Chicken® Expands into Pakistan with Multi-Unit Development DealPosted 6 days ago
- پاکستان میں یونین پے انٹرنیشنل کا این آرایس پی بینک کے ساتھ ای ایم وی ڈییٹ کارڈزجاری کرنے میں تعاونPosted 1 week ago
- ZEE5 بنگلادیش، سری لنکا اور پاکستان میں سب سے آگے نکلی؛ ایک ہی وقت میں ملک کے مداحوں کا جیتا دلPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bombardier Sells Nine CRJ900 Aircraft to Chorus AviationPosted 2 weeks ago
Yili Upgrades Public Welfare Efforts to Facilitate the United Nations SDGs
BEIJING, Sept. 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — On September 5th, the”Yili Nutrition 2020″ strategic upgrade for the public welfare ceremony was successfully held in Liangshan, Sichuan Province, focusing on improving the nutrition of people in poverty-stricken areas, realizing targeted poverty alleviation by means of charitable donations, health education and in-depth research, and facilitating the UN SDGs such as “No Poverty” and “Zero Hunger”.
Based on statistics, by the end of 2017, the “Yili Nutrition 2020” had donated 4.8 million boxes of Yili student milk worth 12 million yuan to nearly one-third of the provinces in China, benefiting more than 120,000 students in poverty-stricken areas. In 2018, the project will deepen its milk-for-students efforts with a total investment of 21 million yuan, covering 25 provinces, 130 cities and counties and 12,000 schools nationwide, boosting the nutrition and health levels of teenagers in the poverty-stricken areas. Meanwhile, the “Yili Nutrition 2020” project supports the PMTCT of AIDS by supplying infant milk powder, hosting public lectures for healthcare workers and mothers to promote consciousness for scientific feeding in the Liangshan area.It is estimated that the project will benefit more than 100 county hospitals, nearly 700 village clinics and over 2,000 healthcare workers, 1,000 village doctors and mothers from counties such as Jinyang, Puge and Yuexi.
After the strategic upgrade, the project will strengthen the targeted poverty alleviation to special groups including needy infants, orphans and the disabled, the elderly and severly ill patients. It will continue to explore professional help mechanisms that could integrate with the health and education industries.
Yili is the largest dairy company in China. Based on the “World Top 20 Dairy Producers” released by Rabo Bank Nederlands, Yili Goups is also the No. 1 dairy company in Asia, maintaining its place in the world’s Tier 1 dairy producers.
“Social value outweighs commercial wealth” is Yili’s philosophy of social responsibility. Upholding this philosophy, Yili has achieved outstanding results in sustainable development and has created three “Firsts”: the first Chinese food company to join the UNGC, the first “World Integratedly Sharing Health” (WISH) system, and the first dairy company to implement the United Nations SDGs.
Yili will futher implement the UN SDGs through opportunities in the near future.