- Rhotex Inc Launches Environmentally-Sound Options to Crypto MiningPosted 9 hours ago
- Virgin Hyperloop Unveils Passenger Experience VisionPosted 13 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 17 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 17 hours ago
- LeddarTech Announces Significant Growth in Customer Engagements, Partnerships, and Investment in 2020Posted 21 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 21 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 21 hours ago
- Telefónica Germany selects Opanga Networks Inc for RAN OptimizationPosted 22 hours ago
- سعودی ائرلائن (سعودیہ) کوفلائٹ ہیلتھ سیفٹی کے لیے ہیرا اسٹیٹس ملا ہےPosted 23 hours ago
- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 2 days ago
Yakjehti Council sit in continues third day
QUETTA: Yakjehti council sit in along with 86 bodies continued third day at Alamdar road here Sunday. On the call of Pashtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party PMAP a shutter down was also observed here today to mourn death of those killed in Alamdar road and Meezan Chowk bomb blasts here Thursday.
According to details Yakjehti Council and Hazara community staged a sit in following killing of over 120 people in bomb blasts at Meezan Chowk and Alamdar road here Thursday last. They carried dead bodies of around 86 people at the sit in despite below freezing temperature in the city. Despite severe cold, number of protestors was rising.
Speaking on the occasion mourners said that unless provincial government is removed, Governor rule is imposed and city is handed over to Army, their peaceful protest would continue.
While on the call of Pashtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party a complete shutter down was also obverted here today to protest killing of innocent people in bomb blasts. All the markets, shops and business concerns remained close at Kandahari bazaar, Masjid road, Liaqat Bazar, Prince road, Abdul Sattar road, Mission road, Toghi Road, Mission road, Suraj Ganj bazaar, Zarghoon road and other areas. NO untoward incident was reported during shutter down. Law enforcement agencies had made strict security arrangements on the occasion.