- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
World Renowned Scientist, Dr. Rongxiang Xu Speaks Out About Nobel Assembly Statement Claiming They Have Not Heard Of Him
- Dr. Xu filed a lawsuit against the Assembly on December 4, 2012, which is believed to be the first lawsuit ever brought against the Nobel Academy
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire — Dr. Rongxiang Xu, the founder of “human body regenerative restoration science” and a renowned life scientist and medical scientist, addresses The Nobel Assembly at Karolinska Institutet’s initial statement regarding his lawsuit filing last week against the Academy citing Libel and unfair competition.
The Assembly provided a statement on their site: http://www.nobelprizemedicine.
Furthermore, Dr. Xu was interviewed exclusively in 2003 by Sweden’s Ministry of Education and Science and Sweden’s national television SVT covering the topic of human body regeneration science. It is also unlikely that The Nobel Assembly did not check US patents before they published statements on the Nobel Prize Awards.
Dr. Xu states, “I am not interested in who is awarded the Nobel Prize and I do not devalue the award. I am concerned about the statements made by the Nobel Assembly. I seek clarification regarding the issue of ‘pluripotency by reprogramming’ as it has been incorrectly stated and this can impact the safety of human life. I hope the Nobel Assembly can clarify what its ‘pluripotency’ means, is it completely conforming with the nature of human life? Or, is it the pluripotency of human cancer cells.”
The Plaintiff, Dr. Xu is represented by the Ardent Law Group in California (case number 30-2012-00615804). For additional information, please contact Jane Westgate 336.608.4439, or Cheryl Riley 703.683.1798.