- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 3 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 18 hours ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 20 hours ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 24 hours ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 6 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف گوانگ ژو نے 357,809 زائرین کو 4,000 کوالٹی برانڈز کے ساتھ منسلک کردیاPosted 7 days ago
WHO warns of lasting consequences of Covid-19 pandemic
The World Health Organization has warned of lasting consequences of trauma caused by COVID-19 pandemic terming it more severe and massive than World War II.
Addressing a virtual news conference, WHO director-general Tedros Adhanom said the coronavirus pandemic has affected the whole world thus its trauma is also beyond proportion so all nations have to prepare themselves to tackle it.
Evidence of mass trauma has been presented by organizations like International Council of Nurses, which warned on of the effects of pandemic on nurses' mental health.
Source: Radio Pakistan