- FXCM Arabic Wants to Meet You in DubaiPosted 4 days ago
- يريد القسم العربي في FXCM مقابلتكPosted 4 days ago
- ٹیکساس چکن ® کی ملٹی یونٹ ڈویلپمنٹ ڈیل کے ساتھ پاکستان تک وسعتPosted 5 days ago
- ZEE5 نے بلاک بسٹر سے بھرپور فروری کے پروگراموں پر سے اٹھایا پردہ؛ اپنے بین الاقوامی ناظرین کےلئے ستاروں سے سجی اورجینلس پروگراموں کا کیا اعلانPosted 5 days ago
- Endgame Chief Scientist Hyrum Anderson Keynotes Cyber Defense Summit and Busts the Myths of AI in Cyber SecurityPosted 6 days ago
- Texas Chicken® Expands into Pakistan with Multi-Unit Development DealPosted 6 days ago
- پاکستان میں یونین پے انٹرنیشنل کا این آرایس پی بینک کے ساتھ ای ایم وی ڈییٹ کارڈزجاری کرنے میں تعاونPosted 1 week ago
- ZEE5 بنگلادیش، سری لنکا اور پاکستان میں سب سے آگے نکلی؛ ایک ہی وقت میں ملک کے مداحوں کا جیتا دلPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bombardier Sells Nine CRJ900 Aircraft to Chorus AviationPosted 2 weeks ago
Water pump flyover being built with Rs493m cost
KARACHI: KMC Administrator Syed Hashim Raza Zaidi has said that the funds for construction works of Aisha Manzil flyover and Water Pump flyover on ShahrahePakistan have been issued and next installment would be paid soon so that construction of flyovers would continue nonstop and complete before 30th June.
He said this while visiting flyovers on Friday where he was accompanied by Director General Technical Services Altaf G. Memon, Project Director ShabiulHasan, Rehman Shaikh, Project Manager Ishrat and other officers. He said that Rs.50million for construction works of each flyover was being given to contractors whereas next installment would be paid next month.
He said the pace of construction work should be faster and continue for 24 hours which stopped due to unavailability of funds.
He said the problem of traffic jam due to construction works was being faced by citizens at Aisha Manzil and Water Pump intersections. He directed to make arrangements for opening both intersections by the end of this month which would reduce traffic pressure. On this occasion Director General Technical Services Altaf G. Memon gave a briefing and informed that there were 32 guarders in one side of Aisha Manzil flyover out of which 19 have been built and under ground utility lines have also been shifted. This flyover has three lanes and a space for Mass Transit along it. He informed all guarders of this flyover would be completed in next week and intersection would be opened.
Aisha Manzil flyover on ShahrahePakistan cost Rs 377million and three lanes were being built for each side and this flyover has 460 meter length. Project Director ShabiulHasan gave a briefing about Water Pump flyover and informed that piles of Water Pump flyover have been completed and the work of guarders would start from Wednesday.
He also informed that 50 percent construction works of both flyovers have been completed. He informed that the Water pump flyover was being built with a cost of Rs 493 million and this flyover has 8 spans, 64 guarders, 116 piles and 610 meter length.
The administrator Karachi said that ShahrahePakistan was one of the busy roads of Karachi and this road connects Karachi with Sindh and other cities whereas other side connects with populated areas of the city like Liaquatabad, Karimabad, GulshaneIqbal, Sohrab Goath, Nazimabad, North Karachi and other busy areas therefore early completion of these flyovers was very essential. He said the standard of material should be considered while construction and Project Director should be president here all the time so that construction work could be completed in stipulated time. He further said that all resources would be utilized for construction of these flyovers and Government of Sindh has issued funds for Yearly District Development Program and construction of flyovers.