- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 1 day ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 2 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 3 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 3 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 3 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 3 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 6 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 6 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 6 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 7 days ago
US has not learnt from fate of old three superpowers
KARACHI: Sixty-eight years ago the then super power of the world, Germany, had surrendered on the fateful day of April 7, but it seems the United States of America has not learnt any lesson from the defeats of Germany, Britain and Russia, said Pasban Pakistan President Altaf Shakoor.
Addressing a meeting of Pasban Pakistan Foreign Affairs Committee at its secretariat here, he said on 7 May 1945, General Alfred Jodl of German forces has accepted the defeat and laid down their weapons. He said with the independence of subcontinent of India the sun of British imperialism set for ever.
He said later the history witnessed the fall of superpower of the USSR and emerging of the United States of America as the sole superpower of the world, which held hostage the weaker nations of the world.
He said the wars imposed on Iran, Iraq, Kuwait and Afghanistan is the example of use of brutal military power by the US superpower. He said weak people of both Muslim and non-Muslim nations have been braving the hegemony of America since long. He said the links of terrorism and oppression of weaker people are attached to the imperialism and their expansionist policies.
Altaf Shakoor said it is the lesson of history that no superpower ever lasts. He said, however, the US has not learnt any lesson from the defeat of three major superpowers of the world: Germany, UK and Russia. He said today Muslims in whole world are the most suppressed and exploited people. The innocent daughter of Pakistan, Dr Aafia Siddiqui is in the US imprisonment.
He demanded that Dr Aafia should be released and the killer drone attacks and military actions on soils of other countries should be ended. He said Muslims, including Muslims of Pakistan, have immense potential, but their coward leaderships instead of representing the aspirations of their people have accepted the yoke of American slavery.
He said now it is time that history should be once again rewritten with the courageous struggle of the oppressed people. He hoped that soon the Muslims and other weaker nations of the world would regain their past glories and live with national honour and respect.