- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 9 hours ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 9 hours ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 2 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 3 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 3 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 3 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 4 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 4 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 6 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 7 days ago
Update News: Three killed in Karachi violence
KARACHI: Three people, including a woman and a child, were killed in separate incidents here on Tuesday.
The body of child bearing torture marks was found from FC Area, Liaquatabad Town, within remit of Sharifabad police station. The victim was identified as 13yearsold Sohail Tariq, son of Muhammad Tariq.
The body was moved to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital ASH for medico legal formalities.
Separately, a woman, whose identity could not be ascertained, was gunned down by unidentified armed men in Cantt Bazaar Drigh Road, within the jurisdiction of Sharae Faisal police station.
The body was shifted to Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre JPMC for an autopsy.
Similarly, 25yearold man, Imran, son of Imam Din, was killed in firing by unidentified armed men in Sultanabad Manghopir, within the limit of Manghopir police station.
The body was brought to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital ASH for a postmortem.