- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 16 hours ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 23 hours ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 2 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 2 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 2 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 2 days ago
Upcoming general elections will be held wellintime, Iftikhar
Peshawar: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Minister for Information & Public Relations and ANP Parliamentary Leader in the Provincial Assembly, Mian Iftikhar Hussain has said that the upcoming general elections will be held wellintime; therefore, party workers should start preparations for it. He stressed upon them to apprise the common man of the fiveyear performance and achievements of the provincial government.
This, he stated while addressing a joining ceremony of the noted personalities of Taru Jabba Union Council PK12 in the ANP at Bacha Khan Markaz, Peshawar wherein famous Kabab Farosh of Taru, Rambail Khan and Torey Khan along with their families and hundreds of companions formally joined ANP. ANP President of PK12 Zar Ali Khan also addressed on the occasion.
The minister while warmly welcomed the new entrants in ANP, put party caps over their heads and congratulated them. He said that their decision of joining ANP was correct and intime and it would have longlasting impacts on the future of the province.
He added that this joining reflected the confidence over the leadership of Asfandyar Wali Khan and policies of the incumbent government. He assured that party would give due respect and status to the new comers.
Mian Iftikhar continued that the ANP had always done a politics of the integrity and solidarity of the country and protection of the lives and property of the people.
He said that the ANP was the party which had always given sacrifices for the motherland and its people. He, on this occasion, especially referred to the martyrdom of Shaheed Bashir Ahmad Bilour, two MPAs and more than 750 party workers in the waronterror.
The minister maintained that the government of ANP in the province was not less than blessing as if there were no devoted followers of Bacha Khan, the terrorists would have been in power in the entire country but it was the ANP which has blocked the way of terrorists on the price of their heads.
Mian Iftikhar called upon the people to vote for those who were timetested, true lovers of the land and ideologically strong as such people could face the present critical situation efficiently. He warned the people to be aware of the opportunists whose only aim was to reach the helm of affairs of the government instead serving the nation wholeheartedly.