- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 1 day ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
Unisame greets appointment of SMEDA CEO
Karachi: The Union of Small and Medium Enterprises (UNISAME) welcomed the appointment of Sardar Ahmad Nawaz Sukhera as the new chief executive officer (CEO) of the Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority (SMEDA) and expressed confidence that the new CEO with his vast experience and high education will bring about important and effective changes for the benefit of the sector.
President UNISAME Zulfikar Thaver welcomed Ahmad Nawaz Sukhera and said the authority needed a very senior officer who could interact with the senior bureaucracy and obtain priority for the sector and funds for its projects in all the provinces and Ahmad Nawaz Sukhera is the right man for the right job because of his seniority and connections with the high bureaucracy.
He invited the immediate attention of the new CEO to the issues of the sector and urged him to advocate the cause of the SMEs who are facing hardships due to energy crisis, poor law and order, technological gap, lack of finance, poor infrastructure and high handedness of officials.
He urged him to speak to the provincial governments for the establishment of industrial estates, alternate energy and transfer of technology and facilitate the SMEs.
The Union informed the new CEO that without the facilities of banking, insurance, leasing and logistics the sector will not prosper and urged him to work in this direction.