- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 9 hours ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 13 hours ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 16 hours ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 20 hours ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 21 hours ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 21 hours ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 22 hours ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 22 hours ago
- PMTA VERIFIED RELEASES UNVERIFIED BRANDS LISTPosted 1 day ago
- Jemincare initiates phase I clinical trial of anti-SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody JMB2002Posted 1 day ago
UK minister condemns the killings of Bashir Ahmed Bilour
Islamabad: Senior Minister of State of the United Kingdom (UK) Baroness Warsi has expressed her sadness at the murder of Pakistani minister Bashir Ahmed Bilour on Saturday.
The Minister said in a statement:”I was deeply saddened to hear of the death of Bashir Ahmed Bilour and my thoughts are with his family and friends and those of the others killed and wounded in this vicious attack, an attack which I and the UK Government utterly condemns.
“Mr Bilour was a courageous and vocal opponent of extremism and refused to be silenced by those who threatened him, said a statement of the BHC issued here Tuesday.
She said his absence will be felt keenly in Pakistani politics. His enduring legacy will be the many people he inspired to speak out against terror and work to build a peaceful, democratic society for everyone.”