- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 9 hours ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 16 hours ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 1 day ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 1 day ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 2 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 2 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 2 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 2 days ago
UAE Ambassador Meets Commerce Minister
Islamabad: The Ambassador of United Arab Emirates Mr. Essa Abdullah Al Basha Al-Noaimi, called on Federal Minister of Commerce, Mr. Makhdoom Amin Fahim here Thursday and presented invitation letter of “3rd global Entrepreneurship Conference and Exhibition” which will be held in Dubai.
The conference will be held under the patronage of Sheikh Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, December 11 to 12.
The Federal Minister while highlighting the importance of trade relation with UAE said that UAE has become an important trade partner of Pakistan with exports to UAE reaching US $ 2292.3 million in 2011-12.
However, there is substantive potential for increasing the volume of trade. It was also mentioned that UAE is the 3rd biggest foreign investor in Pakistan after USA & UK.
Pakistan’s main exports to UAE are textile, chemical material and compounds, construction materials including cement, cotton , fabrics, essential oil & perfumes, cotton yarn, fish, footwear, fruits & vegetables, jewellery gold and silver ware, machinery and parts, petroleum products, rice and sports goods.
Mr. Essa Abdullah Al Basha Al-Noaimi, emphasized that participation in trade exhibition and exchange of trade delegations would enhance business and commercial opportunities in both the