- China’s Major Winemaking Region Deams BigPosted 2 hours ago
- ٹائمز آف انڈیا کے آنے والے ویبنار میں اس پر بات کی جائے گی کہ کیسے آپ سیٹیزن شپ بائے انوسٹمنٹ ان ڈومینیکا کے ذریعے اپنے خاندان کے پائیدار مستقبل کے بارے میں منصوبہ بندی کرسکتے ہیں۔Posted 19 hours ago
- Times of India’s Upcoming Webinar Will Discusses How to Effectively Plan Your Family’s Future Through Citizenship by Investment in DominicaPosted 1 day ago
- Bombardier Announces Closing Date, Amended Terms for Sale of Aerostructures Business to Spirit AeroSystems Holding, Inc.Posted 2 days ago
- شركة Sphera تُطلق برنامجًا متطورًا مصممًا لتحويل أداء سلامة العمليات وإدارة المخاطر التشغيليةPosted 7 days ago
- Sphera Launches Cutting-Edge Software Designed to Transform Process Safety and Operational Risk Management PerformancePosted 7 days ago
- New Style of Remote Lesson, Experience-based Event “Pinch to Move! Three-dimensional Vision in Air” in ActionPosted 1 week ago
- [INVNT GROUP]™ And World Air League® Partner On World-First Cultural, Sports And Entertainment Event, World Sky Race®Posted 1 week ago
- یو لسم پین بیبو ګلف اقتصادی تعاون فورم او 2020 بیبو ګلف انټر نیشنل ګیټ وے پورټ تعاون سمټ 15 اکتوبر له په ګوانګسی نیننګ ښار کښي منعقد شو۔Posted 1 week ago
- Carnegie Endowment Announces The Malcolm H. Kerr Carnegie Middle East CenterPosted 1 week ago
Two gunned down, a bandit killed in firing, fourth one die in accident in Karachi
Karachi: At least four persons were killed in different incident of firing and road mishap in city on Wednesday.
The two-day old body of a man, aged around 26 was recovered from Christian graveyard of Ilyas Goth, Korangi Town in the limits of Ibrahim Hyderi Police Station. The body of deceased was moved to Jinnah postgraduate Medical Centre for autopsy.
Police said the victim was kidnapped somewhere else and later thrown there after shooting him dead. The deceased had two bullet holes on his head. The identity of deceased could not be ascertained.
Separately, 30- year old Abdul Latif S/o Abdul Majeed was gunned down by unidentified armed men near Bin Qasim Town in the jurisdiction of Bin Qasim Police Station. The body of deceased was moved to JPMC hospital for autopsy.
Similarly, 60-year old Masroor s/o Aziz was knocked to death by speedy vehicle, when he was crossing the road near Sohrab Goth Bridge in the limits of F.B area police station. The body of deceased was shifted to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital for postmortem.
Meanwhile, 25-year old Muhammad Imran S/o Muhammad Habib, an alleged bandit was wounded in police encounter in Gulshan e Iqbal Block-12 area. The injured bandit was rushed to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital where he succumbed to injuries.