- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 11 hours ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 14 hours ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 15 hours ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 16 hours ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 4 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 4 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 4 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 4 days ago
- Lithium Werks Power Cell Manufacturing Continues to GrowPosted 4 days ago
- EHSQ Management Just Got Smarter: Intelex Acquires Compliance Automation Provider ehsAIPosted 5 days ago
Two bodies found in city
Karachi: Two bodies were found from different areas of Orangi Town in the city on Friday.
The bullet-riddled body of a man, whose identify could not be ascertained yet, was found near Qaddafi Chowk, Orangi Town, within the remit of Orangi police station, said Chippa source.
The body was moved to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital (ASH) for medico-legal formalities.
Separately, the gunny bag body of a man, aged around 25 to 30, was found from Black-L area of Orangi Town, within the jurisdiction of Mominabad police station. The body was shifted to ASH for an autopsy.
Mominabad police said the victim was brutality tortured to death.