- ایس بلاک (S BLOCK) کے گلوبل لانچ کا افتتاح 22 جون کو سنگاپور میںPosted 18 hours ago
- علی بابا کی تازہ موجودگی نئے کاروباروں، جدّت طرازی کے لئے چونگ چنگ لیانگ جیانگ نیو ایریا کے جزبہ کو اجاگر کرتی ہےPosted 18 hours ago
- The 2nd Goji Berry Industry Expo held in Zhongning, ChinaPosted 18 hours ago
- S BLOCK Successfully Co-hosted the World Blockchain Forum Singapore & World Blockchain Award AsiaPosted 21 hours ago
- Global Launch of S BLOCK, Kicked Off in Singapore on June 22ndPosted 2 days ago
- China’s Chongqing awards 37 golden ideas for culture and tourism integrationPosted 2 days ago
- Chongqing Liangjiang New Area rises from inland economic backwater to opening-up hubPosted 2 days ago
- Alibaba’s new presence highlights Chongqing Liangjiang New Area’s passion for entrepreneurship, innovationPosted 2 days ago
- SNOMED International Welcomes the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s National Health Information Center to the SNOMED CT CommunityPosted 3 days ago
- انطالیہ ہومز: ترکی سے پاکستانی زائرین کی تعداد میں 50 فیصداضافہ جو ایک لاکھ تک پہنچ جائے گیPosted 7 days ago
Turkey, Philippines sign agreement on military products sales
Ankara Turkey and the Philippines signed on Tuesday a memorandum of cooperation in the field of military industries, paving the way for the sale of Turkey's T129 ATAK helicopter to the archipelagic country of Southeast Asia.
The memorandum of cooperation was signed by Philippine Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana and Turkish Defense Industries President Ismail Demir, at the Philippine Villamor Air Base in the City of Pasay.
Speaking to Anadolu Agency (AA) after the signing ceremony, Demir said the agreement paves the way for military cooperation between the two countries and the sales of defense products between them. He affirmed that there are many projects underway between the two countries, pointing out that Turkey has so far been exporting pistols, ammunition and night vision devices (NVD) to the Philippines.
The Turkish official said the sales of ATAK helicopters, drones, warships, and military boats are on agenda of the two countries. He noted that the TurkishPhilippine relations are based on the pillars of technological cooperation and the development of local capacities.
Source: International Islamic News Agency