- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 9 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 13 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 1 day ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Transparency in elections is vital for development, prosperity: Farrukh Habib
Parliamentary Secretary for Railways Farrukh Habib has requested the Election Commission not to issue notification of Yousaf Raza Gilani's success in the Senate elections until announcement of decision on the petition about the video of his son, disclosing rigging in the elections.
Talking to media outside the ECP along with Parliamentary Secretary for Planning Kanwal Shauzab and Parliamentary Secretary for Law Maleeka Ali Bukhari in Islamabad today (Saturday), he said the ECP must take steps to stop corrupt practices in elections.
Farrukh Habib said transparency in the elections is vital for development and prosperity of people and country.
Speaking on the occasion, Maleeka Bukhari said elimination of horse-trading and buying and selling of votes is in the best interest of the country.
She said the ECP is mandated to ensure transparency in elections.
Kanwal Shauzab said open identifiable ballot is essential for ensuring transparency in elections.
Source: Radio Pakistan