- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 6 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 1 day ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 4 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 5 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 5 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 5 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 5 days ago
Trade Pak Ambassador meets with UAE Minister for Foreign Trade
Islamabad: Pakistan, with its geostrategic location and deep-rooted ties with the UAE, has tremendous advantage in trade and commerce. It is heartening to note that the UAE has become the second highest destination of Pakistan’s exports.
The volume of bilateral trade with the UAE has increased to the tune of US$ 8.4 billion”. This was stated by Ambassador of Pakistan to the UAE Jamil Ahmed Khan during his meeting with Sheikha Lubna Bint Khalid Al Qasimi, UAE Minister for Foreign Trade.
Ambassador Jamil further stated that the outstanding bilateral relations need to be translated into further increase in the volume of bilateral trade and investment particularly in the backdrop of shift of trade from West to the East.
Pakistani ambassador extended invitation to the UAE Minister for Foreign Trade to attend Expo Pakistan 2013 which was accepted, said a statement received here from UAE.
Sheikha Lubna, on her part, highlighted that Pakistani business community shall take advantage of the reexport potential of Pakistani products from UAE to other destinations in Middle East, North Africa and Europe.
During the course of discussions, Sheikha Lubna proposed a single country exhibition of Pakistan in the UAE. She said that Pakistani entrepreneurs should take advantage of tremendous business opportunities offered by the UAE.
During the meeting, Ambassador Jamil Ahmed Khan reiterated on his earlier proposal of forming an informal Pak-UAE CEO’s Club to further strengthen the bilateral trade relations. Agreeing with the proposal, Sheikha Lubna directed her staff to augment efforts for early finalization of the proposed CEO’s Club.