- Bombardier Announces Further Deleveraging Actions with Full Repayment of its 6⅛% Senior Notes Due 2021Posted 9 hours ago
- چین کا معروف بگ ڈیٹا ایکسپو 20 مئی کو آن لائن شو کا آغاز کرے گاPosted 3 days ago
- China’s Leading Big Data Expo to Start Online Show on May 20Posted 4 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences pioneers connecting clinical trial patients with their real-world data with SynomaPosted 4 days ago
- AlphaESS rolling out new products and programs at Smart Energy Conference & Exhibition 2021Posted 4 days ago
- الفا ای ایس ایس، اسمارٹ انرجی کانفرنس اور نمائش 2021 میں نئی مصنوعات اور پروگرام کا آغاز کر رہا ہےPosted 4 days ago
- متحدہ عرب امارات کی جانب سے سفری پابندیوں کو مزید بڑھانے کی وجہ سے جنوبی ایشیائی شہری ملک واپسی نہیں آسکتےPosted 4 days ago
- United Arab Emirates Widens Travel Ban Leaving Many South Asians Unable to Return to CountryPosted 5 days ago
- انفینیکس نے ایوارڈ یافتہ نوٹ 10 پرو سیریز کا اجراء کردیا۔Posted 5 days ago
- Infinix Launches Award Winning NOTE 10 Pro SeriesPosted 5 days ago
Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases Group
TEMECULA, Calif., April 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Nikkiso Cryogenic Industries’ Clean Energy & Industrial Gases Group (“Group”), a subsidiary of Nikkiso Co., Ltd (Japan), is pleased to announce that Tim Born has been appointed as the Vice President of Oceania and South East Asia Region.
This important addition to our management team is in line with the objectives of the Industrial Division of Nikkiso to better serve and support our customers in strategic territories.
Tim started his career in 1983, as a Production Engineer with BOC Gases, and later held several positions as Plant Manager, Commissioning and Senior Process Engineer, and Customer Engineering Services Manager with the same group, with roles in Australia and the UK.
In 1997, Tim joined Porgera Joint Venture Gold Mine (PNG) as a Senior Process Engineer operating large scale ASU’s, then moved to Air & Gas Industries in 1999, as an Installation and Engineering Manager.
In 2000, Tim joined Cryoquip Pty Ltd, as the General Manager, and in 2012 appointed as the Managing Director of the legal entity in Australia.
In 2020, Tim was promoted to the role of Vice President Cryoquip – South East Asia.
Tim has a Chemical Engineering Degree from the University of Melbourne, and a Masters in Business Administration from the University of Queensland.
With his vast experience in managing and growing the Cryoquip business line in Australia, South East Asia, and India, Tim will lead the Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases teams in this important region, and embark on a mission to deliver market share growth in a sustainable and profitable way.
ABOUT CRYOGENIC INDUSTRIES
Cryogenic Industries, Inc. (now a member of Nikkiso Co., Ltd.) member companies manufacture engineered cryogenic gas processing equipment and small-scale process plants for the liquefied natural gas (LNG), well services and industrial gas industries. Founded over 50 years ago, Cryogenic Industries is the parent company of ACD, Cosmodyne and Cryoquip and a commonly-controlled group of approximately 20 operating entities.