- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 10 hours ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 14 hours ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 15 hours ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 16 hours ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 4 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 4 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 4 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 4 days ago
- Lithium Werks Power Cell Manufacturing Continues to GrowPosted 4 days ago
- EHSQ Management Just Got Smarter: Intelex Acquires Compliance Automation Provider ehsAIPosted 5 days ago
The state of New Hampshire and Gemalto go live with a New driver’s license program
Gemalto (Euronext NL0000400653 GTO), the world leader in digital security, through its subsidiary Marquis ID Systems (MIDS), announces its new driver’s license issuance solution for the New Hampshire Department of Safety’s Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) is operational. Last year, New Hampshire’s DMV decided to renew the seven year relationship with Gemalto/MIDS as their driver’s license and identification (DL/ID) provider.
Under the new multi-year contract, Gemalto is providing an updated photo, signature, and document capture solution. These modernized enrollment features integrate easily with the upgraded cutting-edge central issuance technology, also part of the new contract. New Hampshire’s robust issuance program is backed by the technology and expertise of Gemalto who has handled secure document issuance and personalization for governments across the globe.
The state’s DMV sites collect the necessary information from applicants, send it to the central facility which then prints and personalizes the driver’s license following rigorous inspections and card validations. To maintain business continuity, Gemalto worked closely with New Hampshire DMV officials to minimize the impact of accommodating new contract requirements and system updates.
Gemalto technical experts trained personnel on the new software and conducted onsite surveys of the state’s 14 DMVs to ensure a smooth deployment. As part of the new contract, Gemalto’s design team collaborated with the customer to meet the security and artistic needs of New Hampshire’s driver’s license and determine the ideal card artwork to reflect the state’s branding.
“Throughout their first contract, the Gemalto/MIDS team provided us with excellent customer service, and understood the challenges that come with increased issuance requests and new security requirements,” said Elizabeth Bielecki, Director of Motor Vehicles for New Hampshire. “We have had success with our transition to Gemalto/MIDS back in 2009 and they have become a valued partner. Gemalto is also presenting an attractive portfolio of new innovative technology solutions important for the future.”
“New Hampshire’s continued customer satisfaction demonstrates Gemalto’s ability to offer the service and technology needed to operate efficiently and smoothly,” said Steve Purdy, Vice-President of Government Programs for North America at Gemalto. “A customer contract renewal is one of the most important references for us and speaks to our constant drive to successfully deliver on our projects.”
Gemalto (Euronext NL0000400653 GTO) is the global leader in digital security, with 2015 annual revenues of €3.1 billion and customers in over 180 countries. We bring trust to an increasingly connected world.
Our technologies and services enable businesses and governments to authenticate identities and protect data so they stay safe and enable services in personal devices, connected objects, the cloud and in between.
Gemalto’s solutions are at the heart of modern life, from payment to enterprise security and the internet of things. We authenticate people, transactions and objects, encrypt data and create value for software – enabling our clients to deliver secure digital services for billions of individuals and things.
Our 14,000+ employees operate out of 118 offices, 45 personalization and data centers, and 27 research and software development centers located in 49 countries.
Gemalto media contacts:
+1 512 257 3869
Europe & CIS
+33 4 42 36 45 40
大中华地区 (Greater China)
+55 11 5105 9220
Middle East & Africa
+33 1 55 01 57 89
+65 6317 8266