- ورلڈفری زون آرگنائزیشن جیانگ ڈونگ نیو ایریا، ہائیکو میں ایشیا-پیسفک صدر دفاتر قائم کرے گاPosted 5 days ago
- The World Free Zone Organization to Set up Asia-Pacific Headquarters in Jiangdong New Area, HaikouPosted 5 days ago
- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 week ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 1 week ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 2 weeks ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 2 weeks ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 2 weeks ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 2 weeks ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 3 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 3 weeks ago
Terrorist Attack in Kabul
The United States strongly condemns today's senseless and barbaric attack in Kabul that killed 29 people and wounded dozens more, including several brave journalists and media professionals. We extend our deepest condolences to the families and friends of the victims who were injured and killed, and we mourn all those who lost their lives.
The independent media is a cornerstone of democracy. Despite today's attack, the vibrant media landscape that has developed in Afghanistan will endure, in large part due to those journalists and media professionals who tragically died in today's attack, but whose courageous and steadfast work helped lay the foundation for Afghanistan's thriving and resilient independent media. The international community's commitment to the Afghan people and a lasting peace in Afghanistan will not be shaken by such attacks.
The United States, along with our Afghan and international partners, is committed to defeating ISIS in Afghanistan, which has claimed responsibility for this attack. We stand with the people, the independent media, and government of Afghanistan and remain committed to supporting the Afghan people's efforts to achieve peace, security, and democracy for their country.
Source: U.S. Department of State