- Rhotex Inc Launches Environmentally-Sound Options to Crypto MiningPosted 9 hours ago
- Virgin Hyperloop Unveils Passenger Experience VisionPosted 13 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 17 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 17 hours ago
- LeddarTech Announces Significant Growth in Customer Engagements, Partnerships, and Investment in 2020Posted 21 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 21 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 21 hours ago
- Telefónica Germany selects Opanga Networks Inc for RAN OptimizationPosted 22 hours ago
- سعودی ائرلائن (سعودیہ) کوفلائٹ ہیلتھ سیفٹی کے لیے ہیرا اسٹیٹس ملا ہےPosted 23 hours ago
- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 2 days ago
Technology Firm DryWired To Distribute Patented Protective Nano-Coating Technology In Latin America, Middle East, Africa, India And Russia
- Nano-Coating Centers for the Hand-Held Electronics Industry to Open Globally
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire — DryWired, a Los Angeles based technology firm and the leading licensee of a revolutionary European protective nano-coating technology launched this week at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2013 in Las Vegas, NV. The innovative nano-coating is non-toxic, invisible, and undetectable to touch and allows virtually any coated surface to be resistant to water, corrosion, and the growth of bacteria.
The DryWired nano-coating technology is backed by 9 families of international patents issued to their European licensor over the span of two decades. The Award winning protective nano-coating has been developed, refined and successfully tested over a 16-year period on all types of assembled devices and electronic components. The water and oil repellent coating is applied through an environmentally friendly low-pressure vacuum plasma process depositing a layer of water and oil protection that is approximately 1600 times thinner than a human hair. Our range of custom treatment equipment comes in different sizes and is designed to accommodate everyone from the smallest mobile phone retailer to the largest electronics manufacturer. DryWired’s protective nano-coating can be applied at any point during the manufacturing process of a consumer electronic device and will not disturb a circuit board’s functionality.
“DryWired was created with a simple idea in mind: improve people’s lives by protecting the electronic devices that have become so important to them. ” says Felipe Pimiento, Chief Operating Officer of DryWired. “We are thrilled to be launching DryWired at CES and we look forward to distributing this exciting, proven, and tested technology in our international markets through our DryWired Coating Centers. Our centers will provide hand-held electronic distributors, manufacturers, and retailers with an opportunity to nano-coat portions of their inventory so that they can offer a more dependable product to their customers. ”
DryWired’s protective nano-coating technology is licensed in over 50 countries around the world, including Latin America, Middle East, Africa, India, and Russia. DryWired is focused on developing strategic alliances with handheld electronic retailers, distributors and technology manufacturers in its licensed territories.