- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 11 hours ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 17 hours ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 6 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 7 days ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
Tax laws being simplified to increase tax net: Hammad Azhar
Minister of State for Revenue Hammad Azhar says tax laws are being simplified to increase the tax net in the country.
In a media briefing, he said the implementation of reforms at Federal Board of Revenue will help it collect taxes swiftly.
He said in the Finance Bill no tax was imposed on poor segments. Rather, it hit the wealthy class.
Hammad Azhar said rates of gas were increased in order to overcome the increasing deficit of gas companies. However, the slabs are rationalized in order to not hurt the lower income strata of the country.
Minister of State for Revenue said the successful foreign tours of Prime Minister Imran Khan led to increased inflow of dollars into the country which helped stabilize the economy and import bill.
Source: Radio Pakistan