- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 18 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 5 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 6 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 6 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 6 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 6 days ago
Targetted killings: Religious scholars of Karachi to meet on Jan 06 for devising future strategy: Qazi Hussain
Karachi: Former chief of Jamaat-e-Islami, Pakistan and head of Milli Yakjehti Council, Qazi Hussain Ahmed visited Liaquat National Hospital on Friday and enquired the health of Maulana Auragzeb Farooqui, leader of Ahl-e-Sunnat Waljamaat, who was injured in a murderous attack in Karachi a few days back.
On this occasion he demanded the government to probe the attack on the life of Maulana Aurangzeb.
Qazi Hussain also visited Jamia Ahsanul Uloom, Gulshan-e-Iqbal and met Mufti Zar Wali, the administrator of seminary and offered condolence for Maulana Ismail, a teacher of that seminary, who was killed by the terrorists.
Speaking on the occasion, Qazi Hussain said certain elements were active to create anarchy in the country and linked killing of Maulana Ismail to that conspiracy. He condemned targeted killings of religious leaders and scholars.
Demanding immediate arrest of the killers, he said a meeting of the religious scholars of seminaries of Karachi would be convened on January 06, 2013 to evolve future strategy.
Meanwhile, reports from Kunri, district Umerkot, Shahpur Chakar, district Sanghar, Talhar, district Badin and other towns said rallies were taken out by the activists of Ahl-e-Sunnat Waljamaat to condemn the attack on Maulana Aurangzeb.