- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 13 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 1 day ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 4 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 5 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 6 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 6 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 6 days ago
Target killing: Cop, doctor among six gunned down in Karachi
KARACHI: Six people including a policeman and doctor were gunned down in ongoing wave of target killing in Karachi on Wednesday. 45 years old Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Mukhtiar Ghumman S/o Jamal Din of was gunned down by unidentified armed men in Ittehad Town area. The deceased had been deputed in Saeedabad police station. The body was moved to the Civil Hospital Karachi (CHK) for autopsy.
28 years old Abdul Ghaffar s/o Pyar Ali and 26 years old Sohail S/o Manzoor Ali were targeted by the unidentified armed men in Metroville area in the jurisdiction of SITE-A police station. The bodies were moved to the CHK.
Separately, one Dr Zubair was killed by unknown armed men in Zia Colony area in the remit of Korangi Police Station. The body was shifted to Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre (JPMC) for medico legal formalities. Meanwhile, 55 year old Bahawal Shah, and his son Bakar Shah were gunned down by unidentified armed men at Hussaini Chowrangi in Sherpao Colony, Landhi Town in the remit of Quaidabad Police Station. The bodies were moved to JPMC for medico legal formalities.