- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 18 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 5 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 6 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 6 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 6 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 6 days ago
Taj Haider leader calls on Hussain Mehanti
Karachi: Jamaat-e-Islami JI and Pakistan People’s Party-Parliamentarians PPPP have demanded immediate implementation on Supreme Court verdict regarding verification of voter lists.
The demand was made during a meeting of General Secretary PPPP Sindh chapter Taj Haider with Ameer JI Karachi Muhammad Hussain Mehanti at Idara Noor-e-Haq.
Both the leaders discussed issues pertaining to new delimitations, verification of voter lists and law and order situation of Karachi.
Mehanti said that JI was the first political party that raised voice against anomalies in voter lists at every platform and also contacted to the Election Commissioner in this regard and then submitted a petition in Supreme Court of Pakistan. He said the pro-people verdict of the apex court had foiled the evil designs of elements who win elections with rigging.
He further said that the peace of city is linked with fair and free elections, adding JI is ready to cooperate with all political parties in this regard. “Target killings and extortion are the issues of every political party and we all should play our due role to end such menace.”
Taj Haider said that transparent electoral rolls are imperative for fair and free elections.
He also informed JI leaders about the subject of a letter of his party written to Chief Election Commissioner Fakhruddin G Ibrahim pertaining to the issues of door-to-door voters’ verification.