- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 1 day ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 2 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 3 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 3 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 3 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 3 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 6 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 6 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 6 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 7 days ago
Taftan Passenger train escapes disaster
QUETTA: Quetta bound Taftan Passenger train escaped disaster when terrorists blew up three feet piece of track near Dalbandin Monday.
According to details, terrorists planted explosive device with the track near Dalbandin. It went off damaging three feet piece of the railway line. Taftan Passenger train was passing from the site when the explosive took place.
Railways sources said train and its passengers are safe. Relief team has been despatched to the site for repair of the track.
Similarly four persons were injured when a bomb explosion took place near NADRA office in Kharan. Injured were rush to local hospital. This is second bomb explosion on government building in Kharan during the past one week. Earlier District Election Office was attacked in which one citizen was injured. Two accused had fled when police opened fire.