- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 12 hours ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 17 hours ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 6 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 7 days ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
Syed Fakhar Imam, MNA elected unanimously as Chairman of the Special Committee on Kashmir
Islamabad, Meeting for the election of Chairman of the Special Committee on Kashmir in Committee Room No.2, Parliament House, Islamabad.
2.The meeting commenced with recitation from the Holy Quran. The Special Secretary, National Assembly Secretariat, welcomed the Hon. Members and apprised them about the agenda and procedure for election of Chairman.
3.Later on, the proceeding of the election of the Chairman was started. Consequently, Sheikh Rohale Asghar, MNA proposed the name of Syed Fakhar Imam, MNA and seconded by Mr. Muhammad Amjad Farooq Khan Khosa, MNA. Accordingly Syed Fakhar Imam, MNA/Member was unanimously elected as Chairman of the Special Committee on Kashmir.
4. The Special Secretary congratulated the newly elected Chairman on behalf of the Honourable Speaker and Secretary, National Assembly Secretariat. He also assured them of full support of the Secretariat for effective and efficient functioning of the Committees under the supervision of the Honourable Speaker. The Hon. Members of the Committee one by one congratulated and expressed their full confidence and cooperation to the newly elected Chairman and the Chairman also reciprocated them for giving their vote and support.
5. The meeting was attended by the Hon. Members/MNAs Ms. Nuzhat Pathan, Mr. Aurangzeb Khan Khichi, Ms. Sobia Kamal Khan, Mr. Muhammad Amjad Farooq Khan Khosa, Syed Fakhar Imam, Ms. Ghazala Saifi, Ms. Uzma Riaz, Ms. Naureen Farooq Ibrahim Khan, Ms. Kiran Imran Dar, Sheikh Rohale Asghar, Chaudhry Abid Raza, Syed Mehmood Shah, Nawabzada Iftakhar Ahmed Khan Babar. In Addition, Honourable Chief Whip PTI, Malik Aamir Doghar, MNA was also present in the meeting.
Source: MINISTRY OF NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF PAKISTAN