- چین کا ہینان فری ٹریڈ پورٹ21واں جشن منعقد کررہاہےPosted 8 hours ago
- چین-آسیان ٹیکنالوجی ٹرانسفر اور جدت طرازی تعاون پر آٹھویں فورم کا ناننگ میں آغاز ہوگیاPosted 8 hours ago
- ہینان فری تجارتی بندرگاہ پر پہلا انٹرنیشنل ٹورزم ایکیوپمنٹ ایکسپو کا انعقادPosted 8 hours ago
- The 8th Forum on China-ASEAN Technology Transfer and Collaborative Innovation Unveiled in NanningPosted 15 hours ago
- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 1 day ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 1 day ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 3 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 4 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 4 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 4 days ago
Survey (23% of Pakistanis took part in election related activities in their constituencies,Poll)
Islamabad: According to a Gilani Research Foundation Survey carried out by Gallup Pakistan, 23% of Pakistanis took part in election related activities in their constituencies.
A nationally representative sample of men and women from across the four provinces was asked “During the elections, did you take part in election related activities in your constituency?” Responding to this, 23% said yes and 77% said no.
This question was also asked in February 2008, when 35% had said yes and 65% had said no.
The study was released by Gilani foundation and carried out by Gallup Pakistan, the Pakistani affiliate of Gallup International.
The recent survey was carried out among a sample of 2645 men and women in rural and urban areas of all four provinces of the country, during April 29, 2013 – May 06, 2013. Error margin is estimated to be approximately ± 2-3 per cent at 95% confidence level.