- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 1 day ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
Students demand release of colleagues
Peshawar: Students of different colleges on Monday staged a protest demonstration against the arrest of their colleagues and demanded their earlier release.
They appealed to Governor KhyberPakhtunkhwa Barrister Masaud Kausar to order release of students; otherwise, they would observe sit-in outside the Governor House.
The protesting students, carrying banners and placards, assembled at Sher Shah Soori Road opposite Cantonment Railway Station.
They were led by Rabnawaz Afridi, president of Afridi Students Union ASU and Inayat Afridi.
Talking to reporters they claimed that Syed Rauf Afridi, a student of Pearl College had been detained at tehsil Bara for the last three weeks. Similarly, Alam Khan Afridi, a student of Government College of Technology Peshawar has gone missing in the limits of Sarband Police Station.
They blamed that security agencies have been misbehaving with Bara residents and students for the last three years which they termed an atrocity with tribal people.