- چین کا ہینان فری ٹریڈ پورٹ21واں جشن منعقد کررہاہےPosted 7 hours ago
- چین-آسیان ٹیکنالوجی ٹرانسفر اور جدت طرازی تعاون پر آٹھویں فورم کا ناننگ میں آغاز ہوگیاPosted 8 hours ago
- ہینان فری تجارتی بندرگاہ پر پہلا انٹرنیشنل ٹورزم ایکیوپمنٹ ایکسپو کا انعقادPosted 8 hours ago
- The 8th Forum on China-ASEAN Technology Transfer and Collaborative Innovation Unveiled in NanningPosted 15 hours ago
- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 1 day ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 1 day ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 3 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 4 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 4 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 4 days ago
Sports: Islahuddin vows to lift sports in Sindh
Karachi: Renowned Pakistan’s former hockey skipper Islahuddin Siddiqui said that the caretaker government in Sindh has taken many important measures to lift sports in the province and hoped that the new government setup would keep the steps running when they take over.
Olympian Islahuddin is special assistant to caretaker Sindh Chief Minister for sports and has recently returned from his tour to interior Sindh to have firsthand experience about the development work going on in the province.
“There are many projects which would soon be completed and there are other projects in queue. If all these projects completes then we would not only be able to produce top class sportspersons for the province but also for the country,” Islahuddin told reporters on Thursday here at Karachi Gymkhana.
He also said that indulging our youth in sports should be made one of our top national priorities in order to keep the youngsters of our society in healthy activities.
“In this way our youngsters would not only be in good health but as a result a result they would abstain from bad and harmful activities,” he said.
He also pointed out that if our youth indulges more in sports then it would also help the nation in bringing down the health expenses as the society would be healthier therefore lesser need for healthcare facilities.