- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 1 day ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
South Asia Next Target For Johnny Rockets Expansion
Pakistan to be Initial Point of Entry, with 10 Restaurants Slated to open by 2022
ALISO VIEJO, Calif., Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire — To launch their entry into South Asia, Johnny Rockets has signed a franchise agreement with Haris Malik, owner of Hamden International, to open 10 Johnny Rockets restaurants in Pakistan over the next decade. The first location at Dolmen City Shopping Mall in Karachi is scheduled to open next spring, and Malik is aggressively targeting Lahore for his second restaurant.
“Johnny Rockets is a brand that has massive potential in Pakistan due to its unique, nostalgic dining experience,” said Malik. “The all-American menu, twirled straws, decade-spanning music and dancing servers will be new to the Pakistani market, and the fact that we’ll offer table service will align well with our family-focused dining culture.”
With an MBA from the Institute of Business Management in Karachi, Malik has a solid business background and vast experience in media communications. Hamden International’s parent company, Karachi-based Logistics Management International (LMI), is one of the leading logistics companies in Pakistan, offering cross-country bulk cargo transport of oil, gasoline, chemicals, commodities, containerized cargo, and other products.
As the second largest city in Pakistan, Lahore is a strategic choice for the iconic all-American brand. “Lahore is probably the most attractive market in Pakistan as far as the restaurant business is concerned,” added Malik. “All major international brands in the country have been able to capitalize by having a presence here.”
“With more than 13 million and seven million residents, respectively, Karachi and Lahore represent very viable markets for Johnny Rockets’ flavorful food, friendly service, uplifting music and relaxed, casual fun,” said Steve Devine, President of Johnny Rockets International. “We anticipate that Haris will be very successful in Pakistan, which will, in turn, give us a critical foothold in South Asia that will facilitate the company’s future expansion.”
For more information about Johnny Rockets and its franchising opportunities, go to www.johnnyrockets.com.