- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 3 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 4 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 4 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف گوانگ ژو نے 357,809 زائرین کو 4,000 کوالٹی برانڈز کے ساتھ منسلک کردیاPosted 4 days ago
- CIFF Guangzhou Connects 357,809 Visitors with 4,000 Quality BrandsPosted 4 days ago
- CIFF Guangzhou Connects 357,809 Visitors with 4,000 Quality BrandsPosted 5 days ago
- E3 2021: Game On.Posted 5 days ago
- Shell Invests in LanzaJet to Further Accelerate the Global Commercialization of LanzaJet’s Leading Alcohol-to-Jet Technology to Address the Aviation Sector’s Urgent Need to DecarbonisePosted 5 days ago
- JETEX LAUNCHES THE WORLD’S MOST EXCLUSIVE IFTAR EXPERIENCEPosted 6 days ago
- یو ایس ایف ڈی اے نے جیمن کیئر کو نیوٹرلائزنگ اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے کلینیکل ٹرائل کے آغاز کی منظوری دے دی ہےPosted 1 week ago
Sophi.io Named a WordPress VIP Featured Technology Partner
TORONTO, Feb. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — WordPress VIP, the leading provider of enterprise WordPress, has added Sophi.io, an artificial intelligence system by The Globe and Mail, to its prestigious Technology Partnership program. Sophi joins a small group of enterprise technology companies serving VIP clients, and is the first partner to provide AI-powered automated content curation in addition to their predictive analytics and paywall solutions.
“We’re excited to welcome Sophi to the growing ecosystem of enterprise integrations available to WordPress VIP customers,” said Nick Gernert, CEO of WordPress VIP. “Content is the heart of enterprise growth, and our partners are key players enabling publishers and marketers to create meaningful customer experiences with powerful storytelling tools.”
WordPress VIP provides a fully managed WordPress cloud platform for scale, security, performance, and flexibility, as well as end-to-end guidance and hands-on support. Some of their enterprise clients include Capgemini, Facebook, Microsoft, and News Corp, among others.
Greg Doufas, CTO at the Globe and Mail, said “We’re excited to bring Sophi to all WordPress VIP users. Content publishers are exactly who Sophi was developed for. This partnership will allow Sophi to transform the way content publishers do business, and how their readers are served their most valuable content – where and how they are most receptive to it. We look forward to a strong relationship with WordPress VIP.”
The award-winning Sophi suite of solutions was developed by The Globe and Mail to help content publishers make important strategic and tactical decisions that transform their business. It is a suite of ML and NLP-powered tools that includes Sophi Automation for content curation, Sophi for Paywalls, and Sophi Analytics – a decision-support system for publishers.
Key criteria for technology partners include clear product expertise and innovative go-to-market strategies. VIP vets every partner to identify companies with a proven track record of successful and forward thinking implementations of WordPress integration at scale.
For more information about Sophi’s partnership with WordPress VIP, please visit https://wpvip.com/partner/
Sophi.io (https://www.sophi.io) was developed by The Globe and Mail to help content publishers make important strategic and tactical decisions. It is a suite of AI-powered tools that includes Sophi Automation and Sophi for Paywalls as well as Sophi Analytics, a decision-support system for content publishers. Sophi is designed to improve the metrics that matter most to your business, such as subscriber retention and acquisition, engagement, recency, frequency and volume. Sophi also powers automated laydown of print newspapers and ePapers.
About WordPress VIP
WordPress VIP is the leading provider of enterprise WordPress. VIP’s platform provides enterprise-grade digital marketing and publishing platforms with WordPress at their core. VIP supports flagship digital marketing platforms for some of the best-known brands, including Capgemini, Hachette Book Group, and Facebook. Our digital publishing clients span the media landscape, from focused outlets such as Quartz, TechCrunch, and FiveThirtyEight to some of the biggest publishers and sites in the world, like News Corp, Rolling Stone, and Abril.
With its unparalleled power, flexibility, and interoperability, WordPress is the best digital experience solution at scale. Together with VIP’s expert support, best-in-class infrastructure, and exceptional partner network, it’s an unbeatable combination.
Media Contact Jamie Rubenovitch Head of Marketing, Sophi.io, The Globe and Mail firstname.lastname@example.org