- چین کا ہینان فری ٹریڈ پورٹ21واں جشن منعقد کررہاہےPosted 8 hours ago
- چین-آسیان ٹیکنالوجی ٹرانسفر اور جدت طرازی تعاون پر آٹھویں فورم کا ناننگ میں آغاز ہوگیاPosted 8 hours ago
- ہینان فری تجارتی بندرگاہ پر پہلا انٹرنیشنل ٹورزم ایکیوپمنٹ ایکسپو کا انعقادPosted 8 hours ago
- The 8th Forum on China-ASEAN Technology Transfer and Collaborative Innovation Unveiled in NanningPosted 15 hours ago
- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 1 day ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 1 day ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 3 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 4 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 4 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 4 days ago
Small business expects good results from new govt
Karachi: The Union of Small and Medium Enterprises (UNISAME) has felicitated Mian Nawaz Sharif and the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) on their big win in the elections 2013 and expressed confidence in their leadership and expertise to face the challenges.
President UNISAME Zulfikar Thaver hoped that the new government would take Pakistan on the road to economic prosperity with the mandate given to them and consider this as the best opportunity to prove their love and the potentiality of the people of Pakistan
He said the PML-N has a good team of economic experts and finance managers and a good administrator in Shahbaz Sharif. He hoped that the PML -N will be able to overcome the important issues of energy, inflation, high cost of doing business, healthcare facilities and education in all the provinces of Pakistan.
He said that the PML-N was always receptive to the issues of the business community and especially the micro, small to medium enterprises (MSMEs) and implemented projects in Punjab for their betterment. In fact when the law and order situation deteriorated in Sindh, many businessmen were planning to shift to Punjab but were reluctant because of the load shedding in Punjab which was higher.
He emphasized their outstanding performance for the SME farmers in Punjab and contribution towards improvement of agricultural produce value addition in the province. The nation now looks towards them for their wholehearted focus on national issues.