- شركة Sphera تُطلق برنامجًا متطورًا مصممًا لتحويل أداء سلامة العمليات وإدارة المخاطر التشغيليةPosted 22 hours ago
- Sphera Launches Cutting-Edge Software Designed to Transform Process Safety and Operational Risk Management PerformancePosted 1 day ago
- New Style of Remote Lesson, Experience-based Event “Pinch to Move! Three-dimensional Vision in Air” in ActionPosted 1 day ago
- [INVNT GROUP]™ And World Air League® Partner On World-First Cultural, Sports And Entertainment Event, World Sky Race®Posted 3 days ago
- یو لسم پین بیبو ګلف اقتصادی تعاون فورم او 2020 بیبو ګلف انټر نیشنل ګیټ وے پورټ تعاون سمټ 15 اکتوبر له په ګوانګسی نیننګ ښار کښي منعقد شو۔Posted 3 days ago
- Carnegie Endowment Announces The Malcolm H. Kerr Carnegie Middle East CenterPosted 3 days ago
- مؤسسة كارنيغي للسلام الدولي تُعلن عن “مركز مالكوم كير- كارنيغي للشرق الأوسط”Posted 3 days ago
- گیارہواں پین بیبو گلف اکانومک کوپریشن فورم اور 2020 بیبوگلف انٹر نیشنل گیٹ وے پورٹ کوپریشن سمٹ 15 اکتوبر کو گوانگزے کے شہر نیننگ میں منعقد ہواPosted 5 days ago
- The 11th Pan-Beibu Gulf Economic Cooperation Forum & 2020 Beibu Gulf International Gateway Port Cooperation Summit was held on October 15 in Guangxi’s Nanning CityPosted 6 days ago
Six persons including Seminary Administrator die in target killing, violence grips Gulshan and several other areas
Karachi: Six persons including a seminary administrator died in target killing incidents in Karachi which sparked the violence during which five buses were set ablaze by the miscreants in different parts of city on Monday.
Maulana Muhammad Ismail, Administrator of Madressa Ahsan Ul Uloom, situated in Gulshan E Iqbal Block-2 area, was gunned down at Abul Hassan Isphani Road in the limits of Mubeena Town Police Station at around 8a.m. Incident took place when he was on way to Madressa in his car, when unidentified armed men targeted killing him on the spot. He was shifted to nearby private hospital.
A large number of seminary students carrying sticks came out on the road after hearing about the incident and staged protest demonstration. Angry protesters set many vehicles including an ambulance on fire at Gulshan Chowrangi and pelted stones that disrupted the traffic at the adjoining roads.
Due to the tense situation in the area, shops and businesses were closed after which law enforcing agencies arrived to control the situation. Police resorted to shelling to disperse the crowd and arrested several persons from the scene.
Protesters started aerial firing in many areas after which Rashid Minhas Road and the adjoining roads of Gulshan-e-Iqbal and Nipa Bridge, Maskan Chowrangi, Gulistan e Johar, and Isphani Road are completely shut for traffic.
In another incident, 30 Year old Waseem and 35 year old Mehboob resident of Orangi Town were shot dead by unidentified armed men near Sabri Chowk. They died on spot. The bodies of deceased were shifted to Abbassi Shaheed Hospital for autopsy.
Separately, 35 year Police Sub Inspector Hidayat Ullah, resident of Korangi Town Bilal Colony area, was killed by unknown assailants. The body of deceased was shifted to Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre (JPMC) for postmortem.
The bodies of 20-Year Tayyab S/o Arshad and 22-year Mehmood S/o Abu ul Hassan, resident of Gulshan e Iqbal were found stuffed in gunny bags in the jurisdiction of Al-Asif Square Police Station. Some unidentified men first kidnapped the persons and threw their bodies in said area after killing. The bodies were shifted to Abbassi Shaheed Hospital for medico-legal formalities.