- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 19 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 5 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 6 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 6 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 6 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 6 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 6 days ago
Six killed in Karachi mishaps
Karachi: As least six people including an ASI, a man and son were killed in different incident of firing and road mishaps in metropolis on Tuesday. 51-years-old Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) of Anti Violent Crime Cell (AVCC) Faiz Ahmed s/o Nadir Khan was gunned down by unidentified armed men near Habib Bank Roundabout, in the limit of SITE-A police station. The body was moved to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital for autopsy.
Similarly, 28-yearss-old Imran Baloch S/o of Rasool Buksh was gunned down by the unknown attackers in old Golimar area in the remit of Pak Colony police Station. The body was shifted to Civil Hospital Karachi (CHK) for postmortem.
55-years-old Razzaq Baloch S/o Lal Baloch was killed in firing of unidentified armed men near Salaman Heights, Golimar Roundabout in the limits of Gulbahar Police Station. The body was moved to ASH for autopsy.
Separately, 62-years-old Gulzar and his son 35-years-old Sarfraz, residents of Malir Colony died in a road mishap, when two vehicles collided head-on near Millat Town, Shahrah e Faisal in the jurisdiction of Al-Falah Police Station.
The bodies were moved to Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre for medico-legal formalities. ASI Abdul Rehman of Al-Falah Police Station confirmed that both men died in road mishap.
Meanwhile, a four-day old beheaded body of a man, aged around 45 years, was recovered from Sher Shah Area in the remit Sher Shah Police station. It was shifted to CHK for postmortem. The identity of victim could not be ascertained.
In a firing incident, 40 years old Mehboob Alam s/o Muhammad Alam was wounded in Orangi Town No. 16. He was shifted to nearby hospital for treatment.