- Rhotex Inc Launches Environmentally-Sound Options to Crypto MiningPosted 8 hours ago
- Virgin Hyperloop Unveils Passenger Experience VisionPosted 12 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 16 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 16 hours ago
- LeddarTech Announces Significant Growth in Customer Engagements, Partnerships, and Investment in 2020Posted 20 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 20 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 20 hours ago
- Telefónica Germany selects Opanga Networks Inc for RAN OptimizationPosted 21 hours ago
- سعودی ائرلائن (سعودیہ) کوفلائٹ ہیلتھ سیفٹی کے لیے ہیرا اسٹیٹس ملا ہےPosted 22 hours ago
- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 2 days ago
SIUT opens free dialysis facility in Korangi
Karachi: Sindh Institute of Urology and Transplant (SIUT) network of providing free dialysis facilities has been further expanded with commencement of dialysis treatment at Mehrunnissa Medical Centre in Korangi today.
The Centre spreads over an area of 9 acres of land in Korangi Creek and has recently joined the folds of SIUT when the owner of this Centre Mr Haroon Amdani, donated it to the Institute.
As a part of its laid down policy of providing free medical treatment to the patients suffering from the end stage renal failure, SIUT will now be able to cater the needs of a vast population living in Landhi- Korangi and other adjoining vicinities.
The newly created unit has been named SIUT-Mehrunnissa Medical Centre. This centre was named by its owner after his wife and was constructed some years ago but was lying dormant. Recognizing the outstanding services of SIUT in the field of specialized medical care for the underprivileged segment of the population, the donor Haroon Amdani decided to gift the centre to SIUT in order to enable it to expand its activities in remote parts of Karachi.
SIUT is already operating similar medical units in 4 areas of Karachi city.