- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 9 hours ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 16 hours ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 1 day ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 2 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 2 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 2 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 2 days ago
Sit in continues of tribesmen, four main demands put forwarded to end the sit in
Peshawar: The people of Bara Khyber Agency who on Wednesday staged a sitin alongside 15 bodies of their loved ones in front of Governor House in Peshawar have forwarded their four main demands including end of military operation in Bara, FIR against IG FC and Commandant Security forces, probe of the killings through judicial commission and compensation for the bereaved families.
Political Agent and additional secretary home and tribal department tried to persuade the committee and reach a conclusion however the representative committee of tribesmen which consists of members from different political parties and traders did not agree with the officials.
Meanwhile chief secretary Ghulam Dastagir Khan, IG police Mohammad Akbar Khan Hotti, Minister information Khyber Pukhtunkhwa Mian Iftikhar Hussain and other high officials reached governor house to discuss the situation and convince the protesting tribesmen to end their sit in and burry their dead bodies.
The sixteen members committee of protesting tribesmen had put forwarded their main demands which includes end of military operation, FIR against the IG FC and security forces Commandant, formation of judicial commission and compensation for the families of those killed.
The tribesmen were of the view that they were no more in position to tolerate the killings of innocents people from both sides and asked the authorities to stop operation in BARA.
Earlier the protestors took the coffins of 15 men whose mutilated bodies were recovered from the Bara area of Khyber Agency Tuesday evening and reached Peshawar despite hurdles in their way at PA house. They were chanting slogans against the government and demanded punishment for those involved in the killings.
The dead includes aged men and children however they did not bring the dead bodies of children and a female to sitin.
The protesters, including family members of the deceased and social activists, chanted slogans against the army and the security agencies stationed in Khyber Agency and blamed them for the killings.
The tribesmen from Bara said that the people killed were not militants but ordinary citizens, who they said were murdered in cold blood by the security agencies.
The provoked protestors also beaten the former Minister Hameedullah Jan Afridi who tried to address the sitin.
The mob attacked Hamidullah Jan Afridi with stones and shoes however his body guards opened fired in air to save him.