- PMTA VERIFIED RELEASES UNVERIFIED BRANDS LISTPosted 6 hours ago
- Jemincare initiates phase I clinical trial of anti-SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody JMB2002Posted 8 hours ago
- تنضمّ شركة iSolutions إلى برنامج مزوّد الخدمات السحابية من شركة ®HYCUPosted 17 hours ago
- OSRAM Signs Supply and Commercial Agreement With LeddarTech for Automotive LiDAR and ADASPosted 19 hours ago
- Madison Realty Capital Provides $53 Million Construction Financing to Heritage Equity Partners for Multifamily Development in BrooklynPosted 2 days ago
- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 2 days ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 6 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 7 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 7 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 1 week ago
Sindh ministers, JI leaders grieved on demise of Qazi Hussain Ahmed
Karachi: Senior Minister for Education & Literacy Pir Mazhar ul Haq, Minister for Excise and Taxation Mukesh Kumar Chawla, Provincial Minister for Revenue Jam Mehtab Hussain Dahar, Special Assistant to Chief Minister Sindh on Media and Auqaf Sharmila Faruqui and Minister for Women Development Tauqeer Fatima Bhutto have expressed their deep grief over the demise of former Ameer Jamat-e-Islami Qazi Hussain Ahmed who passed away late last night after heart attack.
In their condolence messages they said that due to the death of Qazi Hussain Ahmed, Pakistan had lost a seasoned politician and the gap which had been created by his death, would never be fulfilled.
They prayed Almighty Allah may keep the departed soul in peace and give courage to the bereaved family to bear this loss.
Jamaat-e-Islami leaders Maulana Asadullah Bhutto and Dr. Meraj ul Huda in their condolence message said the demise of Qazi Hussain said country has lost a balanced politician. They said late leader was himself a movement and symbol of JI mission.
The JI leaders said Qazi Hussain Ahmed struggled for bringing all the religious parties one platform.