- ایس بلاک (S BLOCK) کے گلوبل لانچ کا افتتاح 22 جون کو سنگاپور میںPosted 18 hours ago
- علی بابا کی تازہ موجودگی نئے کاروباروں، جدّت طرازی کے لئے چونگ چنگ لیانگ جیانگ نیو ایریا کے جزبہ کو اجاگر کرتی ہےPosted 18 hours ago
- The 2nd Goji Berry Industry Expo held in Zhongning, ChinaPosted 18 hours ago
- S BLOCK Successfully Co-hosted the World Blockchain Forum Singapore & World Blockchain Award AsiaPosted 21 hours ago
- Global Launch of S BLOCK, Kicked Off in Singapore on June 22ndPosted 2 days ago
- China’s Chongqing awards 37 golden ideas for culture and tourism integrationPosted 2 days ago
- Chongqing Liangjiang New Area rises from inland economic backwater to opening-up hubPosted 2 days ago
- Alibaba’s new presence highlights Chongqing Liangjiang New Area’s passion for entrepreneurship, innovationPosted 2 days ago
- SNOMED International Welcomes the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s National Health Information Center to the SNOMED CT CommunityPosted 3 days ago
- انطالیہ ہومز: ترکی سے پاکستانی زائرین کی تعداد میں 50 فیصداضافہ جو ایک لاکھ تک پہنچ جائے گیPosted 7 days ago
Sindh Govt giving subsidies on several items to enhance production: Murad
Sindh Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah has said that since 2008,the provincial government has been giving subsidies on different items such as tractor, electricity, wheat and sugarcane just to encourage production and consumption.
Talking to media at Mazar-e-Quaid after paying tribute to Father of the Nation on the occasion of his 143rd birth anniversary, the chief minister said the provincial government had given subsidy to power plants to reduce load-shedding duration, gave subsidy on tractors to strengthen small farmers, gave subsidy of Rs. 12 on sugarcane and has been giving subsidy on wheat since long.
To a question about recent incident of target killing in Nazimabad, the chief minister said it was being probed thoroughly and the culprits would be brought to book.
He said that he along with Sindh Governor Imran Ismail and cabinet members had visited Mazar-e-Quaid to reiterate his commitment to work for a prosper Pakistan.
Source: Radio Pakistan