- ورلڈفری زون آرگنائزیشن جیانگ ڈونگ نیو ایریا، ہائیکو میں ایشیا-پیسفک صدر دفاتر قائم کرے گاPosted 4 days ago
- The World Free Zone Organization to Set up Asia-Pacific Headquarters in Jiangdong New Area, HaikouPosted 4 days ago
- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 6 days ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 6 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 2 weeks ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 2 weeks ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 2 weeks ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 2 weeks ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 3 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 3 weeks ago
Sindh Govt giving subsidies on several items to enhance production: Murad
Sindh Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah has said that since 2008,the provincial government has been giving subsidies on different items such as tractor, electricity, wheat and sugarcane just to encourage production and consumption.
Talking to media at Mazar-e-Quaid after paying tribute to Father of the Nation on the occasion of his 143rd birth anniversary, the chief minister said the provincial government had given subsidy to power plants to reduce load-shedding duration, gave subsidy on tractors to strengthen small farmers, gave subsidy of Rs. 12 on sugarcane and has been giving subsidy on wheat since long.
To a question about recent incident of target killing in Nazimabad, the chief minister said it was being probed thoroughly and the culprits would be brought to book.
He said that he along with Sindh Governor Imran Ismail and cabinet members had visited Mazar-e-Quaid to reiterate his commitment to work for a prosper Pakistan.
Source: Radio Pakistan