- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 19 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 23 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 2 days ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 2 days ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 2 days ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 2 days ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 3 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Sindh CM directs timely completion of development projects in Karachi
Sindh Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah has directed the timely completion of development projects in Karachi.
Reviewing ongoing development schemes launched under Karachi Package, he said that the construction of Gulbai Road will not only resolve the traffic congestion issues in the locality but it would promote tourism and recreational activities along the sea shore.
He said that development of the city must be tourism-oriented so that tourists could be attracted by developing roads leading towards seashore such as Sandspit, Manora, Kiamari and other historical places.
He was told that reconstruction of 5 km dual carriageway from Gulbai to Y-junction is being constructed at Rs.1.01 billion and it will be completed within six months.
The chief minister directed the local government department to construct a storm water drain on both sides of the road.
The chief minister issued directives for removal of the encroachments.
Source: Radio Pakistan