- Bombardier Announces Closing Date, Amended Terms for Sale of Aerostructures Business to Spirit AeroSystems Holding, Inc.Posted 18 hours ago
- شركة Sphera تُطلق برنامجًا متطورًا مصممًا لتحويل أداء سلامة العمليات وإدارة المخاطر التشغيليةPosted 5 days ago
- Sphera Launches Cutting-Edge Software Designed to Transform Process Safety and Operational Risk Management PerformancePosted 6 days ago
- New Style of Remote Lesson, Experience-based Event “Pinch to Move! Three-dimensional Vision in Air” in ActionPosted 6 days ago
- [INVNT GROUP]™ And World Air League® Partner On World-First Cultural, Sports And Entertainment Event, World Sky Race®Posted 1 week ago
- یو لسم پین بیبو ګلف اقتصادی تعاون فورم او 2020 بیبو ګلف انټر نیشنل ګیټ وے پورټ تعاون سمټ 15 اکتوبر له په ګوانګسی نیننګ ښار کښي منعقد شو۔Posted 1 week ago
- Carnegie Endowment Announces The Malcolm H. Kerr Carnegie Middle East CenterPosted 1 week ago
- مؤسسة كارنيغي للسلام الدولي تُعلن عن “مركز مالكوم كير- كارنيغي للشرق الأوسط”Posted 1 week ago
- گیارہواں پین بیبو گلف اکانومک کوپریشن فورم اور 2020 بیبوگلف انٹر نیشنل گیٹ وے پورٹ کوپریشن سمٹ 15 اکتوبر کو گوانگزے کے شہر نیننگ میں منعقد ہواPosted 1 week ago
- The 11th Pan-Beibu Gulf Economic Cooperation Forum & 2020 Beibu Gulf International Gateway Port Cooperation Summit was held on October 15 in Guangxi’s Nanning CityPosted 2 weeks ago
Sindh Chief Secretary asks for devising strategy to take action against unregistered and unfit vehicles
Karachi: Sindh Chief Secretary Raja Muhammad Abbas has directed the secretaries of excise and transport department to devise a strategy in consultation with home department and police authorities for resolving the issue of unregistered and unfit vehicles operating in the province.
Presiding over a meeting at his office here on Tuesday, convened to review the measures taken by relevant departments against unlawful movement of certain vehicles, he urged to devise strategy immediately.
IG Police Fayyaz Ahmed Laghari suggested amending the laws, as decades old Challan system needs modification for proper action against vehicle owners plying at the roads with fancy number plates, AFR (Applied For Registration) and tinted glasses etc.
CS directed the secretary, excise & taxation, to consult with concerned departments and submit a summary for approval of Chief Minister in two days. He also asked for ensuring proper fitness of passenger buses and other public transport.
Additional Chief Secretary Home Wasim Ahmed, excise Secretary Manzoor Memon and others attended the meeting.