Shop gutted due to short circuit - Pakistan News Digest

Don't miss

Shop gutted due to short circuit

HARNAI: A shop was completely gutted due to short circuit here Tuesday night.

According to details a shop caught fire in main bazaar last night. All the goods in the shop was destroyed due to fire.

Chowkidar of the area called QESCO Operation and suspended supply or fire would have spread causing damage to other shops.

It is added here that Harnai Municipal Committee has no fire tender.

   

Related Posts

   

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply