- چین کا ہینان فری ٹریڈ پورٹ21واں جشن منعقد کررہاہےPosted 2 days ago
- چین-آسیان ٹیکنالوجی ٹرانسفر اور جدت طرازی تعاون پر آٹھویں فورم کا ناننگ میں آغاز ہوگیاPosted 2 days ago
- ہینان فری تجارتی بندرگاہ پر پہلا انٹرنیشنل ٹورزم ایکیوپمنٹ ایکسپو کا انعقادPosted 2 days ago
- The 8th Forum on China-ASEAN Technology Transfer and Collaborative Innovation Unveiled in NanningPosted 3 days ago
- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 3 days ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 3 days ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 5 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 6 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 6 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 6 days ago
SHC summons SESSI officials for defying its orders
KARACHI: Sindh High Court SHC on Monday issued a notice to commissioner, director medical administration and medical advisor of Sindh Employees Social Security Institution SESSI, asking them to appear before it for disobeying its orders.
A division bench of SHC headed by Justice Ghulam Sarwar Korai was seized with the contempt of court application moved by medical officers of SESSI, seeking contempt of the court proceedings against SESSI authorities for defying the court orders regarding the enhancement of allowances of medical officers.
Applicants, Dr Ghulam Sarwar Lashari and other employees of SESSI, submitted that provincial government had issued a notification enhancing the allowances, including non-practicing, rural, hardworking and causality allowances but SESSI authorities was not implementing the notification.
They prayed to the court to direct the authorities concerned to implement the notification regarding enhancing the allowances. Earlier, SHC bench had directed applicants to approach to the governing body of SESSI and submit objections to it, which will provide opportunity to them and shall decide the plea.
Applicants contended that they submitted application to the governing body of SESSI but the issue regarding allowances was not taken up. Hence, they pleaded the court to initiate contempt of court proceedings against the respondents commissioner, director medical administration and medical advisor of SESSI.