- Bombardier Announces Closing Date, Amended Terms for Sale of Aerostructures Business to Spirit AeroSystems Holding, Inc.Posted 12 hours ago
- شركة Sphera تُطلق برنامجًا متطورًا مصممًا لتحويل أداء سلامة العمليات وإدارة المخاطر التشغيليةPosted 5 days ago
- Sphera Launches Cutting-Edge Software Designed to Transform Process Safety and Operational Risk Management PerformancePosted 5 days ago
- New Style of Remote Lesson, Experience-based Event “Pinch to Move! Three-dimensional Vision in Air” in ActionPosted 6 days ago
- [INVNT GROUP]™ And World Air League® Partner On World-First Cultural, Sports And Entertainment Event, World Sky Race®Posted 1 week ago
- یو لسم پین بیبو ګلف اقتصادی تعاون فورم او 2020 بیبو ګلف انټر نیشنل ګیټ وے پورټ تعاون سمټ 15 اکتوبر له په ګوانګسی نیننګ ښار کښي منعقد شو۔Posted 1 week ago
- Carnegie Endowment Announces The Malcolm H. Kerr Carnegie Middle East CenterPosted 1 week ago
- مؤسسة كارنيغي للسلام الدولي تُعلن عن “مركز مالكوم كير- كارنيغي للشرق الأوسط”Posted 1 week ago
- گیارہواں پین بیبو گلف اکانومک کوپریشن فورم اور 2020 بیبوگلف انٹر نیشنل گیٹ وے پورٹ کوپریشن سمٹ 15 اکتوبر کو گوانگزے کے شہر نیننگ میں منعقد ہواPosted 1 week ago
- The 11th Pan-Beibu Gulf Economic Cooperation Forum & 2020 Beibu Gulf International Gateway Port Cooperation Summit was held on October 15 in Guangxi’s Nanning CityPosted 1 week ago
SHC seeks comments on petition of Rashid Latif
Karachi: Sindh High Court SHC on Wednesday directed counsel for chairman, Pakistan Cricket Board PCB, Director General PCB, and Security Advisor PCB to furnish comments on petition filed by former captain and player Rashid Latif seeking reforms to PCB and challenged its constitution.
The petitioner, Rashid Latif represented by the advocate Abdul Sattar Pirzada had submitted that PCB is member of International Cricket Council ICC is bound to follow rules and regulations formed by ICC. One of requirement put forth by the ICC has been the appointment of the chairman and governing body of the PCB through electoral process which is direction not only limited to PCB but all members of around world.
It was stated that President of Pakistan has been given unfettered powers to appoint chairman of PCB whereas; the chairman ought to be appointed by way of election amongst representatives of cricket association or member s of region in order to ensure complete transparency.
He had stated that PCB has failed to amend or pass new constitution as per directions of ICC.
On Wednesday, counsel on behalf of chairman PCB, Director General PCB, and Security Advisor PCB requested court for time to file comments pertaining to this matter.
Headed by Justice Maqbool Baqar, the division bench, put off the hearing till 21 February 2013 with directions that comments and counter affidavit be filed in next date of hearing.