- Bombardier Announces Closing Date, Amended Terms for Sale of Aerostructures Business to Spirit AeroSystems Holding, Inc.Posted 15 hours ago
- شركة Sphera تُطلق برنامجًا متطورًا مصممًا لتحويل أداء سلامة العمليات وإدارة المخاطر التشغيليةPosted 5 days ago
- Sphera Launches Cutting-Edge Software Designed to Transform Process Safety and Operational Risk Management PerformancePosted 6 days ago
- New Style of Remote Lesson, Experience-based Event “Pinch to Move! Three-dimensional Vision in Air” in ActionPosted 6 days ago
- [INVNT GROUP]™ And World Air League® Partner On World-First Cultural, Sports And Entertainment Event, World Sky Race®Posted 1 week ago
- یو لسم پین بیبو ګلف اقتصادی تعاون فورم او 2020 بیبو ګلف انټر نیشنل ګیټ وے پورټ تعاون سمټ 15 اکتوبر له په ګوانګسی نیننګ ښار کښي منعقد شو۔Posted 1 week ago
- Carnegie Endowment Announces The Malcolm H. Kerr Carnegie Middle East CenterPosted 1 week ago
- مؤسسة كارنيغي للسلام الدولي تُعلن عن “مركز مالكوم كير- كارنيغي للشرق الأوسط”Posted 1 week ago
- گیارہواں پین بیبو گلف اکانومک کوپریشن فورم اور 2020 بیبوگلف انٹر نیشنل گیٹ وے پورٹ کوپریشن سمٹ 15 اکتوبر کو گوانگزے کے شہر نیننگ میں منعقد ہواPosted 1 week ago
- The 11th Pan-Beibu Gulf Economic Cooperation Forum & 2020 Beibu Gulf International Gateway Port Cooperation Summit was held on October 15 in Guangxi’s Nanning CityPosted 1 week ago
SHC issues notices on petition of free will marriage couple
Karachi: Sindh High Court SHC on Saturday issued notice to advocate general Sindh, prosecutor general Sindh and other respondents in a petition filed by freewill couple seeking protection.
Petitioners, Zahida Mallah and her husband Ghulam Mustafa Chandio, had contracted marriage on August 25, 2012.
Petitioners impleaded the SSP Thatta and SHO of Ghora Bari police station and family members of the woman as respondents.
Ghulam Mustafa submitted that the family of his wife did not accept their marriage and the couple had been declared liable to be killed in the name of honour.
He stated that family of his wife has got registered a FIR for kidnapping his wife at Ghora Bari police station district Thatta.
They prayed to the court to direct the respondents to provide security to them and quash the FIR.
Headed by the Justice Maqbool Baqar, the division bench directed police officials that there shall be no arrest in respect to the subject FIR.
The court also directed police officials to provide effective security to the petitioners and their family.